5 Best Experiences in Dubai for Adrenaline Junkies
Posted by lsimoncavage on 25 November 2016
Dubai is an exciting city full of luxury, shopping and interesting activities. If you feel like taking part in some adrenaline experiences with your iVenture Card, then here are some of the most thrilling activities:
- Desert Safari – Take a trip outside of the city and travel across the desert in 4-wheel-drive vehicles. Then, the vehicles speed up and perform tricks so that you can experience the thrill of dune bashing – like a rollercoaster ride in the sand dunes!
- iFly – Ever wish you could fly? Well at iFly, you can! iFly Dubai is an indoor skydiving center that is the perfect place for thrill-seekers to experience the closest thing to flying! A vertical wind tunnel moves air up in a vertical column, offering the best possible flight experience for indoor skydiving. Up to two guests can enter the tunnel after the training session for a gravity defying experience.
- Splash Tours - Do you wish to cool off and enjoy a thrilling experience at the same time? Then hop on the Splash Tours Speed Boat and travel 30 knots around The Palm Jumeriah and the Atlantis Hotel and other places of interests in Dubai. Enjoy this action packed, sightseeing 90-minute thrill ride.
- Dubai from the Air – Enjoy bird’s eye views of the exciting city of Dubai on board a luxury helicopter. Depart from the Atlantis The Palm and see Dubai’s iconic buildings and skyline from a unique and thrilling perspective.
- Ferrari World - Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi is the largest indoor theme park located on Yas Island with over 20 attractions and the world’s fastest roller-coaster, Formula Rossa. The park tells the Ferrari story with passion and excitement through more than 20 exhilarating educational rides and attractions. It’s a day of fun for the whole family!