User’s personal data is processed by “iVenture Card International Pty Ltd” which bears the role of Data Controller, under the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR, 2016/679).
The following information presents in detail all required information for the subject data processing.
Data Protection Management System
iVenture Card International Pty Ltd PO Box, 1605, Crows nest, NSW 1585, Australia
Holds all rights and obligations reserved for such capacity under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR 2016/679) for processing personal data through the Website.
Data Protection Officer:
Manager, Data Protection & Compliance
iVenture Card International Pty Ltd
At the above address or:
Email Address: [email protected]
What personal information do we collect?
We collect the following type of information:
- Personal information collected from customers includes name, address, contact details, credit card details;
- Personal information collected from business contacts includes name, business position, and business telephone and fax numbers and email addresses;
- Personal information collected from our employees and contractors includes all information required for the employment or contractual relationship;
- Generally, all personal information is collected directly from you, or with your consent, and our policy is to collect only personal information that we need for a particular purpose. We do not collect personal information that we do not need.
- iVenture Group collects personal information in order to provide our customers with our products or services, and in order to manage our relationship with our customers and with the people we do business with.
- In relation to our customers, iVenture Group may also request information about you in order to help you decide which of our products or services would best suit your requirements.
- We will not collect sensitive information about you (such as details of your race, political beliefs, religion or health) without your consent.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide the iVenture Group with the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Register or place an order for any of the products listed for purchase on the iVenture Card website
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback via email or an enquiry form
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- Redeem your pass or a booking voucher from a product purchase, by having it scanned at a participating merchant
- Perform any of the above actions on websites under the iVenture Group
How is personal information used?
The personal information collected from you by iVenture Group is used:
- to provide our customers with our products or services and to notify our customers about existing or new iVenture Group products or services or promotions from time to time; and
- to notify our customers about existing or new products or services or promotions from time to time offered by one of iVenture Group’s business partners.
If at any time you no longer wish to be notified about products or services or promotions offered by iVenture Group or iVenture Group’s business partners, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Who has access to your personal information?
Aside from the uses defined in section 3. personal information collected by iVenture Group may be disclosed to third parties to whom iVenture Group contracts out specialized functions (including subcontracted software development services, mailing houses and printing companies). If iVenture Group does disclose personal information to third party contractors under outsourcing or contracting arrangements, iVenture Group takes steps to ensure that those contractors:
- Are authorized only to use personal information in order to provide the services or to perform the functions required by iVenture Group.
iVenture Group do not sell, rent or trade personal information to or with third parties.
Is personal information stored safely?
Your data is stored securely in Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud servers which hold a high level of certification to information security standards, including ISO 27001. Details on compliance for these standards can be found at :
Amazon Web Service (AWS): https://aws.amazon.com/compliance/programs
Google Cloud: https://cloud.google.com/security/compliance ,
In addition, steps are taken by iVenture Group to ensure the security of personal information held by it from such risks as loss or unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure. Our IT systems are password protected and comply with our security standards, and if personal information is held on paper files, it is stored in locked compact uses. iVenture Group only permits your details to be accessed by authorized personnel.
This privacy statement outlines iVenture Group’s approach to all personal information we handle, whether collected online or offline. However, particular issues that arise in the online environment are noted below.
Sometimes iventurecard.com contains links to other websites, for your convenience and information. When you access a website other than ours we are not responsible for the privacy practices of that site. You may wish to review the privacy policies of each site you visit.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Our Company's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. See the “How to Contact Us” section in this document for details on how to contact us to discuss the use of your personal information.
How long will personal information be held?
Your personal details obtained from purchasing our products will only be kept for 18 months unless:
you have opted in to hear from us,
you set up a personal profile with us or
you extend the validity of your purchase
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
Or write to us at: PO Box, 1605, Crows nest, NSW 1585, Australia
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office.