iVenturecard.com is provided by iVenture Card International. Payments made via iventurecard.com will be processed by iVenture Card International Pty Ltd ABN 47 148 173 719 Located at Suite 202 , 99 Alexander Street , Crows Nest NSW 2065, Australia. We take payment security seriously and as such orders are subject to manual review. Upon purchase you will receive a payment receipt, please allow up to 48 hours for the manual review process to be completed, once approved your voucher will be sent via email.
The terms and conditions of each iVenture card vary by destination and are governed by the local operator. These terms and conditions of purchase are presented bySA City Pass (PTY) Ltd, the operator of iVenture Card packages in Cape Town.
Upon purchase of this package (Package), a card (Card), designated by a display of the iVenture logo, will be electronically loaded with tickets, coupons, points or a pass (Tickets), which may enable the Cardholder to obtain certain benefits (Benefits) when the Card is presented to the attractions, restaurants or other operators (Operators) as detailed in the guide (Guide). By purchasing this Package you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- Packages must be used within 24 months of date of purchase;
- The validity of tickets issued on purchase of a package may be, based on the specific package purchased as detailed in the Guide, limited to a set number of consecutive days from the date of first use of any Benefit and/or limited to a set ticket quantity;
- Any unused benefits included on flexi package will expire will expire 14 days from card first use,
- Packages purchased online and selected for collection must be collected within 24 months of date of purchase.
- Unlimited Packages unused benefits will expire one month from date of card issuance,
- Any unused Benefit included on Flexi Packages will expire 14 days from date of first use, for clarity purposes, no partial refunds are permitted in any circumstance
- You many not return to an Operator to obtain a Benefit a second or subsequent time;
- All sales are final. Refunds will not be provided for any unused Benefits or lost or stolen Cards;
- Benefits and/or operators presented in this Guide may vary from time to time and as such you should confirm the availability of the Benefit with the Operator prior to use of the Card and/or visiting the Operator. iVenture will not be responsible for any loss, damage, expense or inconvenience connected with changes in the product line-up;
- Opening days and/or times of the Operators may fluctuate from time to time, the responsibility rests with the iVenture card holder to confirm operating hours prior to visiting. iVenture will not be responsible for any loss, damage, expense or inconvenience connected with changes in the operating times of the Operators or the Operators terms and/or conditions
- To the extent permitted by law, iVenture disclaims all liability arising out of or consequent to your use of the Card, Guide and Benefits;
- All responsibility for the conduct, quality, availability or other thing in respect of the use of any Benefit is solely borne by the relevant Operator;
- iVenture limits our liability or warranties implied by statute or otherwise by resupplying the relevant services;
- iVenture entitles the card holder to certain Benefits, as per the Package purchased, to Operators upon presentation of the Card without further payment (unless otherwise stated) together with other offers and discounts where appropriate. Admission is subject to the Package being valid and to there being sufficient value remaining and subject to the operators capacity and admission requirements and its terms and/or conditions
- All Operators and services listed are contractually bound with iVenture to accept admission without further payment (unless otherwise stated), subject to their normal admission criteria. iVenture will use all reasonable endeavours to facilitate admission or other genuine discounts in accordance with the terms of iVenture by holders to Operators, however, iVenture shall not be responsible, or liable for and loss damage, expense, or inconvenience, if any Operator, contrary to the terms of its contract with them, unlawfully and with no good cause, refuses admission or other genuine offers and discounts in accordance with the terms of iVenture.
- A payment processing fee of 1.5% is applied to purchases made by credit or debit card. This will be added to the total price of your purchase at payment.