Phillip Island Day Tour (Combo Only)
- Experience one of Australia's most popular wildlife attractions
- See the largest colony of Little Penguins in the world
- Visit Maru Koala and Animal Park
- Travel past the famous 'Nobbies'
- A must-do trip for any animal lovers
|See it with||From||Save Up to %s%%|
Day Tour *Only available on Day Tour Combo Package
What to expect
The first stop is Maru Koala & Animal Park for up close and personal encounters with koalas, kangaroos, Tasmanian Devils and much more! Before you head over to the home of the famous Penguin Parade, Phillip Island.
Before reaching the site of the Penguin Parade you’ll see the ‘Nobbies’, so named for its unique rock formations. Located at the western tip of the island, this area has high conservation significance due to its population of penguins and graceful seabirds.
Things to look out for
|Address||AAT Kings office Corner of Flinders and Russell St or selected CBD Hotels|
|Phone||1300 228 546 (Bookings Essential)|
|Hours||1.00pm or later from selected hotels|