Pass Validity Extensions
Firstly please note we have increased the validity of our passes to 24 months from date of purchase for all destinations with the exception of Australia which are valid for 12 months so should your scheduled plans be pushed back you now have longer to use your pass. Please note the usual validity applies from activation of your pass.
Pass Redemption & Temporary Closures
Due to individual city restrictions please see below the most up to date timeframes for being able to start using your pass. We are in contact with local operators, attractions, and authorities around the world and we are updating our website as soon as we are informed of attractions closures and reopening.
Please click on your chosen destination below for the latest information on any temporary closures:
- Sydney – currently open for redemption
- Gold Coast – currently open for redemption
- Tasmania – currently open for redemption
- Melbourne – open for redemption 1 December
- Dubai – open for redemption 1 October
- Hong Kong – open for redemption from 1 December
- Singapore – open for redemption 1 December
- Thailand – currently open for redemption
- London – open for redemption 15 October
- Athens – currently open for redemption
- Madrid – open for redemption 1 December
- Barcelona – open for redemption 1 December
- Stockholm – currently open for redemption
- San Francisco – open for redemption 15 September
- Los Angeles – open for redemption 15 September
- Cape Town – open for redemption 01 December
- Open for redemption dates are subject to change given the current environment and will be updated as soon as we are notified
- All attractions and tours must comply with the regulations instituted by the government of the destination
- Attractions may not be operating as normal. Changes may include but are not limited to: Reduced or amended operating hours or tour times, changes to entrance requirements, and/or reduced capacity
- Visitors must comply with new entrance requirements or may be refused entry
- Not all attractions may be open at the time of your visit - see website for most up to date openings
- Please check before visiting your chosen attractions for any changes to attraction operations to avoid disappointment
Refunds and Cancellations
Reservation cancellations: If you have made a specific reservation with an attraction and can no longer attend please contact the attraction/tour operator directly to cancel your reservation. For Dubai please contact our Dubai office directly for any cancellations on [email protected]
If you are now unable to travel and would prefer to cancel and refund your iVenture Card, Singapore Passion Pass or Dubai Pass you can do so on any unused passes, our customer service team is here to help.
To request a refund please email our customer service team on [email protected] advising the following details so we can swiftly deal with your request:
- Booking ID
- Number of travellers
We aim to respond within 24 hours, please be patient in this very busy period for our customer service team.
For any other questions relating to your specific destination, please get in touch with our in-destination customer service team.
The latest health information
We encourage our community to read the latest news and communications from relevant authorities carefully and in full. To help you stay healthy and aware of further developments, we suggest visiting these World Health Organization (WHO) website pages: WHO coronaviruses Q&A (COVID-19) and WHO daily updates.
Our message to the global travel community
iVenture Card’s mission is to give our customers access to incredible experiences for less. Even in times of uncertainty, we remain fully committed to that mission. We understand that this is a difficult time for our customers and operators alike and we are doing our very best to support you all now and in the future.