iVenturecard.com is provided by iVenture Card International. Payments made via iventurecard.com will be processed by iVenture Card International Pty Ltd ABN 47 148 173 719 Located at Suite 202 , 99 Alexander Street , Crows Nest NSW 2065, Australia. The terms and conditions of each iVenture card vary by destination and are governed by the local operator. An online payment processing fee of 1.5% is applied to purchases made by credit or debit card. This will be added to the total price of your purchase at payment. We take payment security seriously and as such some orders may be subject to manual review. If this happens you will be notified on your payment receipt and this review will be completed within 24-48 hours.
The Singapore Pass is operated and managed by Bigbus Singapore (BBS). Holder of Singapore Pass recognizes and accept that by participating on the BBS’s tour, they are have accepted the trading terms and conditions of Singapore Pass and full terms and conditions is published herewith below.
- Whilst BBS will have used all reasonable endeavors to ensure that the information contained herewith or any other publication is accurate at the time of print. BBS shall not be liable for any loss, expense, damages or other inconvenience caused in whole or part by the reliance of such information. The user of the information does so at own risk.
- Opening days or times of the attractions may change from time to time and guests are recommended to check with the facility on their operating hours prior to visiting. Contact details of all facilities are available in the guidebook provided.
- Whilst BBS will endeavor to maintain the consistency of the product line-up, participating attractions may be withdrawn at any time. BBS will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, expense or inconvenience connected with the changes in the product line up. Updated information of product line up and offering is available online at: www.singaporepass.com.sg
- Admission to facility is subject to the pass validity. All attractions listed are contractually bounded with BBS to offer admission to the pass holder without further payment. This admission is subjected to normal admission criteria and standard tours.
- BBS will use all reasonable endeavors to facilitate admission or other discounts privileges in accordance with the terms of the Singapore Pass with all participating attractions. However BBS will not be responsible, or liable for any loss, damage, expense, or inconvenience, if any of attractions does not act in accordance to the terms stated in their contract with BBS by unlawfully and with no good cause refusing admission. Pass holders do not have a right to claim for any attractions that are not available during their time of visit.
- BBS have taken reasonable care to ensure that only reputable attractions are included in the Singapore Pass. BBS is not liable for any deficiencies of service, quality of product and services, safety standard at any particular facility. All and any complaints or claims for redress must be made directly to the attractions concerned.
- BBS may only be used by the card’s signatory. It is non transferable. Neither refund nor replacement can be offered for lost or stolen cards.
- Each Singapore Pass is only valid for one visit per facility. Pass validity is based on calendar day (or subsequent calendar days). It is NOT based on 24 hours duration. A single day pass activated at 1500 hrs will expire at 2359 hrs the same day.
- All guests of Singapore Pass recognize and accept that they visit any facility voluntarily and entirely at their own risk. BBS are not in any way responsible for the facility conditions or third party acts or commission at any facility. All and any complaints or claims for redress must be made directly to the attractions concerned.
- Packages purchased online and selected for collection must be collected within 6 months of date of purchase. Upon activation (using it at first attraction) the card will expire within the prescribe period which also varies depending on the type of pass. Once activated, there will be no refunds for any unused benefits or for any benefits that were not available at your time of visit.
- Cancellation policy. You have the right to cancel your order for The Singapore Pass within 14 days from the date of purchase. To cancel, you must contact us by email ([email protected] ) within the cancellation period. If you cancel your order, you must return the Singapore Pass (and all item issued) to DUCK & [email protected] at your cost within 30 days of your purchase. Once we have received the returned parcel, we will reverse the charge to your credit card less courier/postage expenses incurred. Beyond 14 days from purchase cancellation period - you will lose the rights to cancel the purchase unless you have purchased the Money back Guarantee. This cancellation policy also applies to self-collection purchases done online or purchases done at our service desk. BBS has no control of online resellers/agents over their cancellation policy for the purchase of The Singapore Pass.
- To the extent permitted by law, BBS disclaims all liability arising out of or consequent to your use of The Singapore Pass, guide and benefits. All responsibility for the conduct, quality, availability or other thing in respect of the use of any benefit is solely borne by the relevant Operator/Attractions.
- BBS limits our liability or warranties implied by statute or otherwise by resupplying the relevant services. If there is any litigation, it is agreed that it will only be under the jurisdiction of Singapore court.
- All intellectual property rights used or embodied in or in connection with the Singapore pass or any related material is owned or licensed by BBS.
Big Bus Singapore
82 Amoy Street