Your Benefit: Madrid Guided Tour & Transport
Regular Price: Adult USD 32.06;Child USD 23.74
|Address:||Calle San Nicolas 15, 28013, Madrid|
|Phone Number:||+34 915 59 96 05 (Please contact us 24 hours in advance)|
|Operating Hours:||Only available at 9AM|
|Close Time:||Closed 24th, 25th and 31 of December and 1st and 5th Of January|
DescriptionThe charm of Madrid is within your reach. Fall in love with the city and its history in an itinerary through its most extraordinary places and streets. Highlights
- Plaza Mayor is the heart of Hapsburg Madrid. Arco de Cuchilleros, Casa de la Panadería and the Statue of Felipe III mark this square charm.
- The Royal Palace majestically shows its history of monarchs. It reigns in Plaza de Oriente in front of Catedral de la Almudena.
- Puerta de Alcalá is one of the five ancient royal gates that gave access to Madrid. It’s Neo-classical and its three archs appearance remind of the Roman Triumphal Archs.
- Gran Vía is Madrid’s most known street. It is also known as the Madrid’s Broadway for being the theatre and musical avenue of the city.
- Air conditioned motor coach.
- Multilingual Official guide.
- Free drink at Hard Rock Café during the tour.
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified.
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off.