Hong Kong Attractions Pass
Hong Kong Attractions Pass
SummaryEnjoy up to 12 of Hong Kong's attractions and tours - the more you see, the more you save! Discover Hong Kong & Macau's leading attractions with the Hong Kong Attractions Pass! Enjoy entry to top attractions including Sky100, Ngong Ping 360, Peak Tram and Ocean Park! See Hong Kong & Macau the smart way and save up to 45% on admission fees to attractions, tours, theme parks, entertainment and more! Plus, show and save at participating venues and retail partners! With show and save options, you can enjoy special discounts, deals and freebies in and around Hong Kong and Macau.
The Hong Kong Attractions Pass gives you the flexibility to enjoy as many attractions as you’d like! You can even see them all! Once you've bought your Hong Kong Attractions Pass you don't have to pay to get into any of the attractions included in the pass and the more sights you see, the more money you save. Choose from 3 or 5 consecutive days to see and do as much as you want before the pass expires.
Every iVenture Card comes with a free guide with attraction information and a helpful map. This package is ideal for gifts or for those who want to see it all!
An upgrade option to a Disney Combo Pass is available for HKD 477 /Adult and HKD 406/Child, when you collect your card in Hong Kong at the airport counter only. The Disney Combo Pass includes one full day entry to Disneyland Hong Kong plus entry to 12 top attractions in and around Hong Kong.
Cards are activated on first use and valid for 3 to 5 consecutive calendar days (the first time you use your card regardless of time will count as day 1). Packages purchased online and selected for collection must be collected within 6 months of date of purchase.
- Entry to 12 top Hong Kong attractions including Sky100, Ngong Ping 360, Ocean Park, Peak Tram and many more.
- Show and save at participating attractions. Obtain great discounts at Bubba Gump Shrimp & Co, Airport Express and more!
- You will be provided with the convenience of a free colour handy guide with a helpful map and information on participating attractions
- Flexibility to see as much as Hong Kong and Macau as you would like over 3 or 5 consecutive days
- Pass is to be used on consecutive calendar days, not based on time of day
- Single admission only, no repeat visitations allowed
- A period of 1 hour must pass between redeeming benefits
- Tours, transfers and some attractions may require prior booking or separate ticket collection, please see attraction information for full details
|Adult (12 +)||Child (3-11)|
|3 Day||Adult||USD 147.03||
|3 Day||Child||USD 113.59||
|5 Day||Adult||USD 180.48||
|5 Day||Child||USD 147.03||
Valid for 1 Month