Macau Tower Convention and Entertainment Centre
- Single entry to the Observation Deck
- Admire views from over 300 meters high
- Ride the speedy glass elevator all the way up
- Look out onto Pearl River Delta skyline, Hengquin and Zhuhai
- One of East Asia’s most iconic landmarks
|See it with||From||Save up to|
Single Entry to Observation Deck*
What to expect
Things to look out for
The Macau Tower Convention and Entertainment Centre is great to visit any day but weather can, of course, affect what you’re able to see. Check the weather forecast to plan your visit so you get the very most out of the view up there. If it’s an especially clear day you might want to consider visiting the Tower during sunset where the colours and blinking lights of the big city are startlingly attractive - and really very romantic if you’re looking for a date night location!
In terms of amenities, there is a cafe at the top but you may want to consider bringing your own snacks as the cafe is not that big, but has good simple food and hot coffee.