See Brisbane by Bike
Posted by Minqi on 18 March 2015
- Experience the city of Brisbane on the back of a bicycle with Brisbane Bicycle Tours. The object of these tours is always to have fun, but they also manage to sneak in a little history lesson or two, so it’s a great way to find out about the city and it’s culture from locals. Here’s what you can expect to see from two of their tours:
- The City Tour: The pace is leisurely with plenty of stops for photos or a bite to eat, so is great for all levels. As part of the tour you can see Queensland Parliament, Treasury Casino, St Paul's Cathedral, Commissariat Store, Old Government House, Anzac Square War Memorial, The Windmill, Toowong Cemetery, City Gardens, Roma St Parklands, Mt Coot-tha Botanic Gardens and much more.
- The River Tour: When you take the cycle paths along the river you’ll see the Maritime Museum, the Kangaroo Point Cliffs, past historic Yungaba House, over the Story Bridge, on to the Powerhouse Museum, the Woolstores at Teneriffe, Newstead House, then head back to Southbank riding through the beautiful City Gardens
- Whichever tour you decide on, remember to bring your camera and pack your bathers so you can take a dip at Southbank beach to cool off!
- The usual price for this trip is AU$50 per person. Check out all the details, as well as the benefits you can get, here. Then you can start planning your trip today!
- Tickets to this are included in the iVenture Card Australia Zoo Combo, Brisbane Flexi Attractions Pass, and Brisbane Unlimited Attractions Pass– just one of the many experiences on offer to you. See more and save with an iVenture Card.
25 Feb 2015