GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS REGARDING REFUNDS
Refunds are at the discretion of iVenture Card and may be granted under the following circumstances:
- iVenture is unable to deliver a pass in its entirety which a customer has purchased; or
- The customer is proven to be entitled to a refund pursuant to any local laws.
Notwithstanding a customer’s rights under any local laws, refunds cannot be given for any of the following reasons:
- Failure to review and consider all information presented on the iVenture Card website prior to purchase
- Changes to, or temporary closures of included attractions
- A pass has been redeemed or partially redeemed
- Change of mind
- Incorrect choice
- Financial hardship
- If you make a payment but want or have seen a different price elsewhere
- Unwillingness or inability to comply with the requirements of local attractions
- Late to a booking
Customers are advised to consider all information provided on the iVenture website, including the FAQs, Terms and Conditions, and Fees and Charges, before purchasing.
Provided the customer is entitled to the refund and all necessary documents have been provided, iVenture will process the refund within thirty (30) business days from receiving the refund request into the same credit card and in the same currency, the purchase was made.
Where a refund is granted, all pending bookings and/or passes will be cancelled.
iVenture does not take any responsibility for any bank charges or exchange rate fluctuations by the issuing bank.
Please email [email protected] to request a refund.