SummaryThe Dubai Unlimited attractions pass allows you to see more of the city with access to all of the 33 included attractions and experiences over three consecutive days. Create your own itinerary and choose what you want to see and do. This option is great if you are visiting Dubai and want to see it all without breaking the budget or missing out. It offers exceptional savings and the convenience of not having to pay anything more from your pocket.
- Your choice of 33 top Dubai experiences. Choose from the City Sightseeing 24-hour ‘Hop On Hop Off’ Tour, IMG Worlds of Adventure, KidZania, Dubai Dolphinarium and many more…
- Free colour guide and map with helpful information on participating attractions.
- Enjoy savings of up to 50% on Dubai's must see attractions!
- The Dubai Pass is available for travel from 16th May onwards
- Pass is to be used within 3, 5 or 7 consecutive calendar days
- Single admission only, no repeat visits allowed
- A period of one hour must pass between redeeming benefits (Hop-On Hop-Off Bus tour excluded)
- Tours, transfers and some attractions may require prior booking or separate ticket collection, please see attraction information for full details
- Packages purchased online and selected for collection must be collected within six months of date of purchase. Benefits may be redeemed once per attraction for any offer at participating attractions.
|Adult (13+)||Child (3-12)|
|3 Day High Season (Sept 16 - May 14)||Adult||USD 265.61||
|3 Day High Season (Sept 16 - May 14)||Child||USD 249.88||
|5 Day High Season (Sept 16 - May 14)||Adult||USD 428.58||
|5 Day High Season (Sept 16 - May 14)||Child||USD 402.85||
|7 Day High Season (Sept 16 - May 14)||Adult||USD 564.67||
|7 Day High Season (Sept 16 - May 14)||Child||USD 530.36||
Valid for 3, 5 or 7 Days