What to expect
Enjoy the comfort of the Hop On Hop Off Bus while traveling around the city of Dubai. The air-conditioned bus will take you around the city as you are trying to explore as much as you can while in Dubai. The Hop On Hop Off allows much flexibility in the itinerary of your trip, due to the frequency of the bus pick-ups. There are over 40 stops to ensure that you see all of the best sights. Included with the 24 hour tickets are free tickets to museums, tours, and even a cruise.
Along with 24 hours unlimited travel on our City Sightseeing Dubai buses on all the routes, the ticket also includes:
** The above tours only with HOHO 24hrs ticket
- FREE Dhow Cruise
- FREE Night Tour
- FREE Dubai Museum (Request ticket from driver)
- FREE VIP Global Village entry ticket (Request ticket from driver) (Subject to GV operations)
- FREE Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum’s House (Request ticket from driver)
- FREE Dubai Waterbus (Request ticket from driver) - Start from Old Souk, End at Baniyas
- FREE Camel Museum (Request ticket from museum)
- FREE Coin Museum (Request ticket from museum)
- FREE Horse Museum (Request ticket from museum)
- FREE Architect Museum (Request ticket from museum)
- FREE Poet Museum (Request ticket from museum)
- FREE Dubai Mall Guided Walking Tour
- FREE Spice Souk - Gold Souk Guided Walking Tour (winter season only)
- FREE Bastakiya - Dubai Museum - Old Souk Guided Walking Tour
Things to look out for
The Hop on Hop off City Sightseeing Bus is for anyone who is looking for a convenient way to travel around the city of Dubai and experience all of the iconic landmarks. In addition to 24 hours unlimited travel on the city sightseeing tour in Dubai, the iVenture Card pass will grant you entry to a number of attractions as a special bonus. Take advantage of the following options:
Dubai Museum, VIP Global Village entry ticket; Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum’s House, Dubai Waterbus; Camel Museum, Coin Museum, Horse Museum, Architect Museum, Poet Museum; Dubai Mall Guided Walking Tour, Spice Souk - Gold Souk Guided Walking Tour, Bastakiya - Dubai Museum - Old Souk Guided Walking Tour.
The operational hours are as follows: the first departure is at 9:00 AM and the last departure is 20:00 PM. It’s a good idea to look at the routes and a map of the city while trying to plan your itinerary. Don’t forget to include the free tickets that are included with the Hop on Hop off, in your plans. Be aware that the bus has different lines and lines have different frequencies in pick up times.
There are many options of how to get there. First you will need to choose where you would like to start your hop on hop off city sightseeing adventure. There are many bus stations throughout the city of Dubai that you can depart from. Some of the stations include: Al Ghurair Centre, Deira City Center, Burjuman, Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates, Atlantis and Souk Madinat. These locations are in Dubai and could be walked from your accommodation.
Please note, audio guides are available in twelve languages.