At iVenture Card we take your privacy very seriously. We comply with the General Data Protection Regulation, also known as GDPR, and in accordance with any county-specific regulations applicable to iVenture Card.
Who are we and how can you contact us?
We, as the Data Controller, are iVenture Holdings Pty Ltd, ABN: 20 641 847 501, Level 14, 275 Alfred Street, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia. Any queries can be directed via email to [email protected]
What personal information do we collect?
We collect the following type of information:
- Personal information collected from customers includes name, address, contact details, payment details, products purchased, IP addresses and product usage;
- Personal information collected from business contacts includes name, business position, and business telephone and fax numbers and email addresses;
- Personal information collected from our employees and contractors includes all information required for the employment or contractual relationship;
Generally, all personal information is collected directly from you, or with your consent, and our policy is to collect only personal information that we need for a particular purpose. We do not collect personal information that we do not need.
iVenture Card collects personal information in order to provide our customers with our products or services, and in order to manage our relationship with our customers and with the people we do business with. iVenture also records product usage data to main a record of the visits to attractions.
In relation to our customers, iVenture Card may also request information about you in order to help you decide which of our products or services would best suit your requirements.
We will not collect sensitive information about you (such as details of your race, political beliefs, religion or health) without your consent.
How is personal information used?
The personal information collected by iVenture Card is used:
- to provide our customers with our products and/or services
- to notify our customers about existing or new iVenture Card products or services or promotions from time to time; and
- to notify our customers about existing or new products or services or promotions offered by one of iVenture Card’s business partners.
How long will personal information be held?
Your personal details obtained from purchasing our products will only be kept for 18 months unless:
- you have opted in to hear from us,
- you set up a personal profile with us or
- you extend the validity of your purchase
Will Personal Information be given to anyone else?
Personal information collected by iVenture Card may be disclosed to third parties to whom iVenture Card contracts out specialized functions (including mailing houses, printing companies and fraud detection and prevention agencies). If iVenture Card does disclose personal information to third party contractors under outsourcing or contracting arrangements, iVenture Card takes steps to ensure that those contractors:
- are authorized only to use personal information in order to provide the services or to perform the functions required by iVenture Card.
iVenture Card does not sell, rent or trade personal information to or with third parties.
How to access and control your personal data
iVenture Card wants you to always be in control of your personal data. To this end, you have certain rights that allow for it. Under certain conditions, you may:
- Gain access to all your data that we use for processing, and even get a copy of it
- Order iVenture Card to delete your data
- Correct the data that iVenture Card is processing if you think that there are mistakes
- Object to processing
- Receive your personal data in a commonly used and machine-readable format or to transmit this data to a different provider.
If at any time you wish to exercise any of these rights or no longer wish to be notified about products or services or promotions offered by iVenture Card or iVenture Card’s business partners, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Is personal information stored safely?
iVenture Card takes reasonable steps to ensure the security of personal information held by it from such risks as loss or unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure. Our IT systems are password protected and comply with our security standards, and if personal information is held on paper files, it is stored in locked compact uses. iVenture Card only permits your details to be accessed by authorized personnel.
This privacy statement outlines iVenture Card’s approach to all personal information we handle, whether collected online or offline. However, particular issues that arise in the online environment are noted below.
Sometimes our website contains links to other websites, for your convenience and information. When you access a website other than ours please understand that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of that site. You may wish to review the privacy policies of each site you visit.