The adventure begins with Shahbaz, a pre-historic bird-like creature. Together with his friends, Rachel and Felix, they travel across beautiful landscapes and the mysteries of time. Their journey brings them through artistic interpretations of the British Industrialization Revolution, the Silk Road era, Mayan Pyramids, Underwater World and African Savanna. His friends discover more about themselves - they find the courage to be more than who they think they were.
At journey's end, will Shahbaz find home? Will a boy and girl find true friendship?
Wings of Time
Your Benefit: Single Entry to Show
Regular Price: Adult USD 14.37; Child USD 14.37
- A multi-sensory extravaganza that tells an epic tale of courage, mystery and magic.
- Brought to you an internationally acclaimed team.
- Set against a signature backdrop and a larger-than-life water screen
- experiential fusion of the latest multimedia effects, including 3D projection mapping, state-of-the-art lasers, robotic water fountains
- Suitable for all ages, a great place to bring the entire family
|See it with||From||Save Up to %s%%|
Single Entry to Show
What to expect
Things to look out for
End your day at Sentosa with the Award Winning Outdoor Night Show in the world set against the majestic open sea. Be mesmerized by a multi-sensory presentation of water display, laser show, fire effects and spectacular music as you soar through space and time in a magical adventure.
Alight at HarbourFront MRT station and follow the signs to the Sentosa Boardwalk. Take a leisurely stroll from VivoCity’s water promenade – made easy by the sheltered travelators featuring five garden themed tropical landscapes.