Do robots have souls? Will we be replaced by machines? What are the perils of losing silence, the sanctuary for our mind and soul? What is in our human nature?
The Human-Nature exhibition at the Red Dot Design Museum showcases the value of good design, demonstrated through parallel questioning in a world where humans achieve enhanced abilities through technology, algorithm and machine learning, where co-existing with robots is a reality.
After visiting the galleries, shop at the design museum shop where you an buy carefully curated design objects from around the world and also those produce by Singapore designers. Dine at the museum cafe that features unique local deserts.
Red Dot Design Museum
Benefit: Single Entry
Regular Price: Adult USD 9.08; Child USD 4.93
- Visit one of the top design museums in the World
- Check out an exhibition of good design that explores the nature of human in a world where we co-exist with robots, machine learning and big data.
- Shop at the Museum Shop for interesting design products that makes great gifts for yourself and love ones
- Enjoy local deserts at the cozy museum cafe
- Lounge at the Museum outdoor bar and enjoy the view of the Marina Bay Waterfront
|See it with||From||Save up to|
What to expect
Things to look out for
All the products on exhibition are winners of the Red Dot Design Awards, the ‘Oscars’ of the design world. Learn and appreciate good design presented through an in-depth exploration of the Human-Nature theme. The museum features one of the best design shop, where you will be able to find an interesting collection of design objects.
The Design Museum Shop is located at the Red Dot Design Museum, just 4 minutes to 6 minutes walk from 3 MRT stations — Bayfront (Circle Line), Downtown (Downtown Line) and Marina Bay (North South Line). It is within walking distance to many other tourist attractions such as the Gardens By the Bay, MBS and the Merlion Park so do plan it in when you visiting these attractions.
|Address||11 Marina Boulevard, Red Dot Design Museum #01-01, Singapore 018940|
|Phone||+65 6514 0111|
|Work Hours||Daily 10am to 8pm|
|Closed Days||21 Sep to 25 Sep|