Singaporepassionpass.com and iventurecard.com are provided by iVenture Card International. Payments made via ithese websites will be processed by iVenture Card International Pty Ltd ABN 47 148 173 719 Located at Suite 202 , 99 Alexander Street , Crows Nest NSW 2065, Australia. The terms and conditions of each iVenture card vary by destination and are governed by the local operator. An online payment processing fee of 1.5% is applied to purchases made by credit or debit card. This will be added to the total price of your purchase at payment. We take payment security seriously and as such some orders may be subject to manual review. If this happens you will be notified on your payment receipt and this review will be completed within 24-48 hours.
These terms and conditions of purchase are presented by IVCT Singapore Pte Ltd, the operator of iVenture Card packages in Singapore. Upon purchase of a package (Package), a card or iPass (Card), designated by a display of the iVenture logo, will be electronically loaded with tickets, coupons, or a pass (Tickets) which may enable the Card holder to obtain certain benefits (Benefits) when the Card is presented to the attractions, restaurants or other operators (Operators) as detailed in the guide (Guide). By purchasing this Package you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- Packages purchased online and selected for collection must be collected and used within 12 months of date of purchase;
- The validity of Package are also subject to a time period from first use. Any unused Benefits included on a Flexi Package will expire 5 consecutive days from date of first use and 2, 3 or 4 consecutive calendar days after first use for Unlimited and Premium Unlimited Packages;
- Inclusions vary by package, see attraction tab in the navigation. Show & Save merchants do not count as a ticket but give added value discounts. Merchants marked Premium or Double Premium require purchase of our Premium Unlimited Packages and you will be limited to either 1 or 2 premium attractions only (Double Premium counts as 2 Premiums). Merchants marked with a F&B (Food & Beverage) credit count as 1 ticket on a Flexi and part of you F&B credits on Unlimited and Premium Unlimited packages, you can check your balance in the top Navigation or under How it Works on mobile. Credit allocation as below:
- 50 F&B Credits for 2 days,
- 75 F&B Credits for 3 days and
- 100 F&B Credits for 4 days;
- You may not return to an Operator to obtain a Benefit a second or subsequent time and for unlimited passes 1 hour must pass between redeeming Benefits;
- Refunds will not be provided for any unused Benefits or lost or stolen Cards;
- Benefits presented in this Guide may vary from time to time and as such you should confirm the availability of the Benefit with the Operator prior to use of the Card;
- To the extent permitted by law, iVenture disclaims all liability arising out of or consequent to your use of the Card, Guide and Benefits; All responsibility for the conduct, quality, availability or other thing in respect of the use of any Benefit is solely borne by the relevant Operator;
- iVenture limits our liability or warranties implied by statute or otherwise by resupplying the relevant services; and
- All intellectual property rights used or embodied in or in connection with the Card, Guide or any related material is owned or licensed by iVenture.