What to expect
The charm of Madrid is within your reach. Fall in love with the city and its history in an itinerary through its most extraordinary places and streets.
- Plaza Mayor is the heart of Hapsburg Madrid. Arco de Cuchilleros, Casa de la Panadería and the Statue of Felipe III mark this square charm.
- The Royal Palace majestically shows its history of monarchs. It reigns in Plaza de Oriente in front of Catedral de la Almudena.
- Puerta de Alcalá is one of the five ancient royal gates that gave access to Madrid. It’s Neo-classical and its three archs appearance remind of the Roman Triumphal Archs.
- Gran Vía is Madrid’s most known street. It is also known as the Madrid’s Broadway for being the theatre and musical avenue of the city.
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified.
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off.
Bookings are essential and must be made at least 24 hours in advance. This tour excludes Lunch, beverages or other services not specified. Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off are also not included.
Bookings are essential. Please book at least 24 hours in advance.