Experience Tasmania: Half Day Hobart City Tour
Your Benefit: Coach Tour*
Regular Price: Adult USD 36.89; Child USD 18.44
|Address:||Departs from Tasmanian Visitor Information Centre Corner Davey and Elizabeth Streets Hobart|
|Phone Number:||(03) 6234 3336|
|Operating Hours:||Morning tour departs daily at 9.45am – 12.45pm (except Saturday) . Afternoon tour departs at 1pm every Saturday, and daily from January 1 to 31 March.|
DescriptionThe city sights historic tour is nationally and internationally acclaimed as one of the most enjoyable and informative historical tours in Tasmania. Our comprehensive commentary of Hobart's city and suburbs' history, features and attractions, provides a view of the city and Tasmanian lifestyle. The tour includes 4 stops. The fare includes: Live Commentary; historic sights and attractions; Explorer Coach Tram tour (due to operational requirements sometimes other vehicles may be used).
Tour Highlights include:
- Salamanca Place, Battery Point, Victoria Dock and Constitution Dock
- Cascade Brewery and Gardens
- Visit the Old Female Factory - a female prison turned Island Produce Fudge Factory
- Treasury Building, Franklin Square, GPO and Hobart Town Hall
- See the exquisite Royal Tasmania Botanical Gardens featuring 'Pete's Veggie Patch', made famous by Peter Cundall of ABC's Gardening Show .
* Experience Tasmania Mt Wellington Coach Tour cannot be taken on the same day as the Experience Tasmania Hobart Coach Tour