WILDLIFE Sydney Zoo
Sydney gives you the chance to enjoy the Australian Animal Adventure in the Heart of the City ! Your journey around Australia will not be complete without an animal adventure at the Wildlife Sydney Zoo. You can literally walk on the wild side of iconic Australian habitats with your visit at the Sydney Zoo that will give you the chance to encounter some of the most loved, feared and unique animals. Major attractions to experience are :
- Meeting cute koalas at Gum Tree Valley and have the chance to cuddle and take a photo with them at Koala Encounters.
- Losing yourself in the Daintree Rainforest, which is home to the world’s most dangerous bird, the Southern Cassowary.
- Going back in time with wallabies and wombats at Wallaby Cliffs.
- Walking together with kangaroos and wallabies, at Kangaroo Walk.
- Meeting Rex, the enormous Saltwater Crocodile, in Kakadu Gorge.
- Getting lost inside the colourful, dreamy world of butterflies.
- Watching Australia’s largest snake.
- Enjoying the wonderful world after dark at Nightfall.