Koala & River Cruise
For more than 70 years, this popular Brisbane river cruise has been taking locals and visitors to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, so you can consider it as a “must do” experience while in Brisbane. The Koala and River Cruise is the PERFECT way to get up close and personal with Australia’s cuddliest creatures while you enjoy the sights and sounds of Brisbane’s most attractive waterfront suburbs, that can be only accessed by boat. The Koala and River Cruise offers :
- A convenient departure point at the heart of the city!
- Ultra modern cruise boat featuring onboard catering.
- An entertaining narrated journey with local info shared by the captain.
- Your chance to come face to face with a unique inner-city colony of fruit bats hidden among the mangroves.
- Breathtaking vies of modern mansions and historic Queenslander homes, along Brisbane’s riverfront.
- 2.5 hours to spend exploring Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary. Here you will hand feed kangaroos and emus, experience an authentic Australian sheep dog and sheep shearing show, spy on a shy platypus swimming, see the amazing birds of prey and much more !